One of the most common questions that come from our beautiful customers is “How do I take care of my cysm body shaper?” and yes, in fact, shapewear care is a must! The right shapewear care will help your shaper's resistance and compression last longer.
And because of that specific concern, we focus on choosing the most high-quality fabrics and best property materials for our shapers, and you can feel the difference from the first wear. The difference between a regular shaper and a CYSM one is that:
- They allow airflow through their structure
- Recovers its shape after manipulation and it doesn't lose thickness
- Creates a microclimate due to the space formed inside, allowing the moisture to be transported to the outside
- It doesn’t deform with frequent washing
However, You can extend the life of your garments, & maintain their original shape; by following our garment care recommendations, which are based on our Shapewear industry-insight.
How to wash your shapewear?
First of all, a very common question, can I wash my shapewear? Of Course, you can!
The secret to long-lasting and easy garment care is to keep it simple, always wash your shapewear on a gentle cycle, as you do for delicate clothing and cashmere.
There are 3 easy shapewear washing tips you need to follow:
- Hand wash your garment separately if you can! That will make a huge difference in keeping its fabric as if you’ve never worn the piece before.
- If you are using the washing machine, wash the garment in cold water (MAX 30°C – 85 F)
- When it comes to soap always use Delicate focused soap.
Many of our product lines use Bio Therapy Technology, which offers a coating of active-ingredient filled microcapsules, which gradually release an antibacterial & skin-rejuvenating blend just by being in contact with your skin.
This is the main reason why handwashing using a delicate soap is recommended. By following these shapewear washing tips, you are extending the garment’s ability to make you feel fresh, cool & protected with each and every wear.