With 1 in 8 women in the U.S.A being statistically likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime, there are definitely more ways than one in which we can help survivors of this disease go through a quick, safe and healthy recovery!
That’s why CYSM, along with donating part of our profits to National Breast Cancer Foundation, is also making constant efforts to improve and expand our collection of medically-approved post-surgery bras; which are designed to be suitable for recovery after all types of breast cancer surgeries, as well as cosmetic breast and cardiothoracic surgeries.
By incorporating complication-preventing features and discomfort-minimizing elements into the design of our recovery supporting bras, we hope to become part of the success story of more and more breast cancer survivors! And by financially supporting free mammograms and mastectomies for those in need, we hope to increase early detection rates, which are a prime factor in improving the survival rates of this daunting illness.
Our goal is to empower women and help them to healthily redefine their relationship with their bodies through their recovery process!
Here are just some of the benefits of wearing a CYSM post breast cancer surgery support bra:
- Ideal for Recovery after all types of Breast Cancer Surgeries – regardless of the type of breast cancer surgery you’ve undergone, CYSM’s post-surgery bras will offer optimal support in key areas of your body, using targeted compression, antibacterial fabric coating and a micro-perforated breathable material!
- Built-In Surgeon-Approved Compression Zones – compression playing a huge role in preventing inflammation and other dangerous post-surgery complications; that’s why it is a priority feature for our garment-design team. Compression zones are evenly distributed to support your bust, under-bust, shoulders and back throughout the recovery process!
- Under-Bust Focused Comfort Support – with enormous pressure and extra-sensitivity present in your under-bust area, especially due to having to wear compression garments constantly, your under-bust becomes a danger zone for discomfort! Our bras take this into consideration and minimize the friction and pressure by redistributing it using targeted compression.
- Seamless Option – you can choose a seamless design to eliminate any additional irritation near the incisions, while also minimizing discomfort in all areas during your recovery. Soft to the touch, yet still providing correct compression, a seamless post-surgery bra is ideal for the later days of your healing process.
- Antimicrobial Active-Ingredient Coating – in order to be 100% safe to wear post-surgery, our bras have an active-ingredient based antibacterial coating which helps the garment stay fresher for longer, which is a key factor from both a health and comfort viewpoint.
- Post-Mastectomy Posture Correction – the hunching of the back during the recovery process is a typical reaction of the body trying to sit comfortably; but you can prevent it and its posture ruining after-effects by benefiting from the posture correcting broad compressive back coverage of our post-surgery bras!