Garment care recommendations
LIKE NEW FOR A LONG TIME!
Here are some tips to help you keep your shapewear in prime condition for longer.
Treat your CYSM Shapewear purchase as more than just a new buy for your wardrobe!
This new body-contouring garment is an investment that you’re making in boosting your body confidence & falling back in love with fashion.Make sure you take full advantage of everything CYSM Shapewear has to offer!
You can extend the life of your garments, & maintain their original shape; by following our garment care recommendations, which are based on our Shapewear industry-insight.
To keep the garment in good condition it's advisable to follow the washing instructions. Be careful when trying the garment avoiding contact with nails, rings... Use the fingertips to manipulate the garment.
The “secret” too easy garment-care is to just keep it simple!
- Hand Washing The Garment Separately.
- Washing The Garment In Cold Water (MAX. 30°C – 85 F).
- Using A Delicate Soap.
CYSM garments are made using top-quality materials & accessories, with innovative fabric technology being used to create a cool & refreshing sensation at skin level.
Many of our product lines (including Post-Surgery & Daily-Use Collections) use Bio Therapy Technology, which offers a coating of active-ingredient filled microcapsules, which gradually release an antibacterial & skin-rejuvenating blend just by being in contact with your skin.
This is the main reason why hand washing using a delicate soap is recommended. By following these tips, you are extending the garment’s ability to make you feel fresh, cool & protected with each and every wear!
Compression is a tricky thing to do just right! A body-shaping garment has to have just enough “give” to allow it to fit your unique silhouette, while also retaining the compression level that it is meant to offer.
To make sure your garment maintains its original shape:
- Avoid spot-washing – as this can unevenly loosen the fabric, which might negatively impact the perfect contour that the garment is meant to create.
- Avoid direct contact with nails, rings & other sharp/abrasive objects – be extra careful when manipulating the garment, as a tear, no matter how small, can damage the overall compression-level of the garment.
The #1 Hack in maintaining the original shape of Compression-Wear is to always handle garments using your fingertips!
Once you discover the sensual butt-lifting effect of our Push-Up Jeans, you will most likely want to wear them again & again! Who wouldn’t want to show off that perky & plump curve that these CYSM denim bottoms are so good at highlighting?
Along with following our Shapewear garment-care tips, show your denim some extra love by:
- Only washing your go-to pair of denim bottoms 2 or 3 times per month.
- Use CYSM’s Antibacterial Jeans Freshener to give denim that freshly-washed feel with every wear. Apply the antibacterial spray on the waistband, in the front & back of the intimate area, on the inside and outside of the garment.
This denim care routine will help your favorite pair of skinny jeans last longer, while you enjoy refreshing cleanliness!