A product will only be exchanged under the following conditions:
- If the delivered product is not the product that the client ordered.
- If the problem you’re facing is due to the product’s manufacturing.
- If the size, color or model, of the delivered product, are different from what was ordered.
- For an exchange, both the packaging and the product must be in perfect condition.
- If the exchange is requested within the 30 days period, following all the indications of the return and exchange policy.
Changes are not accepted if:
- If the product shows signs of being used.
- If the product is damaged as a result of trying out the garment (piercing the fabric with fingernails, rings, or other similar objects)
- If the interior of the garment shows signs of being worn without undergarment (stains). For hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- If you no longer have the original packaging, or if the packaging is damaged.
- If the product includes two or more pieces, and any of them are missing.
- The costs of shipping products, which are not accepted for exchange by the company, will be paid by the client. This point of coverage applies only to retail purchases.
- There is a 30 day exchange request limit, and the client must follow all the indications of the exchange policy.
- The shipping costs of the first exchange will be paid by the company, but if a second exchange is requested for the same purchase, the shipping costs will be paid by the client.
- The dispatch of the order will be done in the same day that the order is made. All orders will be paid using debit or credit card, or in cash when the order is delivered by COD. If the package sent by COD is not returned to us, and the client is at fault, these costs must be covered by the client.
- The company has delivery time estimates for each state. These time periods range between 2 and 5 working days, depending on the state where the package has to be delivered.
- For special deliveries, when the client wishes faster delivery, the extra charges will be covered by the client.
- The company is not responsible for errors made by the client when providing shipping information. For international shipping, the client will have to cover extra fees.
- The company is not responsible for delays in delivery time or extra fees that other countries might apply.
- The cost of shipping changes depending on weight and volume of the package, and the destination where the package is being shipped to.
Causes for not shipping an order:
- You will be notified of the reason why your order has not been shipped, by e-mail or telephone.
- If your credit card was not approved.
- If the product is not available.
- If the address provided by the client does not exist, or it is not valid.
- If the client asks for products regularly, in order to justify returns.
- We reserve this right in case of exchanges and returns that don’t fit the clauses of the return and exchange policy.
Cancellation of an order.
- You will be able to cancel, or change, an order at any time by e-mail, telephone or fax, as long as the product has not been shipped yet. Once the product has been shipped, no changes or order cancelations are possible.