66 - Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
If your job involves sitting at a desk or standing up the majority of the time, you know the negative consequences that these types of activities have on your legs.
● The Compression Socks for Varicose Veins are highly recommended by medical professionals. The compression socks are ideal for preventing and easing pain in your legs.
● The socks have a gradual compressive design.
● Your ankles will receive the maximum amount of compression.
● The level of compression eases as the socks rise up your legs.
● Wearing compression socks is proven to eliminate swelling and heaviness in the legs, and it makes healing quicker and more efficient after having varicose vein surgery.
● The gradual compression stimulates a more efficient blood flow in the legs, so this design works as a permanent leg massager.